[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Apr 2 21:10:34 CDT 2010

Shyam

I am an aspirant in search of helping myself and would like
to keep in touch with like minded people.

Regards
Shyam

Adria Patel

My parents converted to Hinduism when I was a small child due, mainly, to
the teachings of the Vedanta Society.  I have not found a beleif system that
so closely expresses the beleifs I hold in my heart.  While it is rarely to
have an American family convert to Hinduism I found myself as an adult still
continuing to come back home to the faith of Vedanta.  I am married now and
my husband is from India and we would love to found a group of Vedantic
Hindus in the Cincy area to raise our child in our beleifs.

Boris

'm Boris from ex-USSR. Very interested in Advaita-Vedanta. I have read some
Upanisads translated by Swami Nikhilananda, Bhagavad Gita translated by
Swami Sivananda and have been reading Brahma Sutras translated and commented
by Swami Sivananda.

The Advaita List archives are very interesting for me. So I decided to
subscribe in order to read your posts regularly and to have an opportunity
to ask a question occasionally.

Best regards