[Advaita-l] A matter for Adjudication

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:09:10 CDT 2010

> Dear friends,
>
> In Bhagavatam the Lord says that He gives Jnana to his ardent devotee (the Dvatin)? Don't you think that the Jnana that a Dvatin is lacking is about Advaita and that the kind Lord ultimately gives that to his ardent and deserving Dvaitin?

I don't know if the bhAgavatam characterizes the ardent devotee as a dvaitin.

In any case, this is an attitude that an advaitin can take, but the dvaitin will
not! Don't you think that an ardent dvaitin will reject the advaita jnAna even
when bhagavAn kRshNa himself stands in front and imparts it?!!

Regards,

Vidyasankar