[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Apr 26 00:47:09 CDT 2010

Natesha

i wanna know more about vedanta

Sajeevkumar

I have done my PG in Sanskrit(Advaita Vedanta. Am very much interested in
knowing the theories of Advaita.

Akash

Akash Maharaj is a spiritual teacher and equally a student. He loves the
Great Traditions, Spiritual Realisers and Teachers. His life is committed to
practices, which prevent tendencies that restrict the ever-present flow of
love. He has no dilemma about having an ego, being a somebody or nobody,
being here, now or later?

Akash considers himself to be a 28 year-old South African -Londoner,
infatuated with timeless wisdom, teasing him into the realisation that Love
is all that really matters, Now and Now and Now. He is interested in sharing
his heart and mind with all those who have already noticed the ?crack in the
matrix?. Akash is currently working on his forthcoming book "Seeking Surrender".

Connect with him on:

www.akashom.wordpress.com