[Advaita-l] FW: Avidya, Jnanis and SSS' views

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Apr 29 07:17:05 CDT 2010

"It is clear that SarvajnAtman has also accepted avidyAlesha and
jIvanmukti
in his works, the saMkShepa shArIraka and the panchaprakriyA."

praNAms
Hare Krishna

If my memory serves me right ( I dont have that mail now in my mail box,
had to delete mails due to storing limits ), that time you had said it is
ANOTHER view of sarvajnAtma muni..again, you had quoted madhusUdana
saraswati's clarification in this regard.  Another view implies that there
are atleast two views with regard to this avidyAlesha from sarvajnAtma
muni..Since there are  two different point of views advocated by
sarvajnAtman,  either you have to conclude his work has self contradictory
statements OR both views are acceptable from different standpoints.  In
any case, it is quite obvious that  at one place sarvajnAtman clearly says
avidyAlesha cannot be there in a realized soul and I dont know from which
stand point he is talking about 'avidyaleshalessness' in a jnAni and
siddhAnta kalpavalli too gives this quote in the chapter on avidyA
lesha...

Hope with this it is clear for you that I am not distorting anything &
floating half truth...I am just echoing your own references of two
different view points of the same author.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar