[Advaita-l] Brahmins and Vaishnavas

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 10:39:52 CDT 2010

Dear friends,
Parashara took Veavyasa from Matshyaganha to initiate and teaching when he was seven years old. We have to agree that Vedavyasa did not take Vidura away as knowledge was accessible at the place where Vidura stayed. Matshyaganha's place very much unlike that. Also we have to remember that only the Brahmandvijas were authorizes to teach the Vedas.
Regards,
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya