[Advaita-l] shivAnandalaharI - Audio - Sri Dr M. Balamuralikrishna

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:34:00 CDT 2010

Dear Shri Ravishankar ji,

Many thanks for posting the url of Kannadaaudio.com and since then on a couple of occasions I have accessed the site and enjoyed listening the Shivananda Lahiri by Dr M Balamurali Krishna.  A well rendered version.  Thanks once again to you and the Advaita for carrying your msg.

Regards,

Sincerely,

R. Venkateswaran
B-104, Anisha Grange