[Advaita-l] gItA bhaashhya sudhaa bindavaH - 27

Br. Pranipata Chaitanya pranipata at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:35:11 CST 2010

> I have actually been collecting the posts with a view to making them into
> a PDF and will finish the job soon and put it up on
> www.advaita-vedanta.org
>
> --

Hari Om! Pranaams!

Sri Ramakrishnaji has taken the pains to format in such a way that if pasted
on top window of itrans, one will be able to get the output of Sanskrit,
Transliteration followed by English translation.

As such, it would be nice, if the entire matter is made an itx or plain text
file and hosted, if desired, in addition to pdf format. If hosting in pdf,
let that be converted and hosted please.

In Shri Guru Smriti,
Br. Pranipata Chaitanya