[Advaita-l] spiritual daily routines of the members

Jagannathan mahadevan jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:35:24 CST 2010

Namaste

Perhaps we can request for suggestions on what should be a regular routine that will provide us with the right frame of mind to study the shaastras. This the learned members might share as it would only form a piece of advise.

Siva Senani ji is right in saying that the routines may not be revealed due to problems of misunderstanding and feeling of damba.  People also may pass judgements and comparative analysis etc.

Additionally what works for one may not work for others. In my past experience from meeting scholars and teachers I have noticed that personal practices are always kept that way-personal.

I have however learned simple things such as being on time for events etc. Simple discipline. I think discipline is essential under all circumstances.

Best Regards
Jagan Mahadevan