[Advaita-l] Advaitic foods

kman krismanian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:39:23 CST 2010

Cow's milk is nothing but Cow's protein, fat, blood , calcium etc. The only
distinction
between eating a cow and a fish is that, fish is killed in the process, but
Cow lives until it runs out of milk!

In all the discussions about what we have seen is the rules are different or
relaxed depensing on where you live or preferences. Brahmins stopped eating
meat only after Buddha's teachings and the competition from Buddhism.

Ofcourse all the gods Shiva, Rama etc are non-brahmins and eat non veg!

Tamasik/Rajasik is all in your mind.