[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 28 12:52:41 CST 2010

Ramakrishna Prasad
------------------

I am a smarta brahmana and trying to be one. I do practice the sandhya twice
a day. I want to know the meaning of the mantra which we spell during the
sandhya.

Ram Kalluri
-----------

I am reading the advaita-vedanta.org site to learn about advaita vedanta.
Would like to join this list to read discussions about the various
traditions.

Saikrishna

Hi,

I am 26 year old student. I am interested in understanding advaita
philosophy. I hope to learn by silent observation for a quite a long time.
My vessel is empty and hope that this group can spare their wisdom and fill
it up.