[Advaita-l] A perspective -20

Kuntimaddi Sadananda ksadananda108 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:37:04 CST 2010

Anbuji - PraNAms -

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 7:16 PM, Anbu sivam2 <anbesivam2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Paramaarthika sattha is beyond the reach of the human mind and it is
> unnegateable.  Yet the intellect can infer that this is the only Reality
> that is FULL."  There are a lot of Vedic pramanas to support this view and
> am sure you will agree.

Here is my perspective for clarification.

The statement - Yet the intellect can infer that this is the only reality
that is full - cought my attention.
I must say it is not inference by the intellect. It is the direct perception
as in the tenth man. I see directly the light of consciousness as saakshii
as reflected illumination by the mind or intellect - just as during the day
time the house is bright by the reflected sunlight all over -I say I see the
the sunlight is all over even the sun is directly not seen- cannot be seen
too.
All pervading consciousness cannot be -seen-. Yet using the mind as
reflecting mediuam I see the light of consciousness that is getting
reflected in every thought that rises in the mind. I am neither known nor
unknown but the very knowing principle - says Kena.

Hari Om!
Sadananda