[Advaita-l] On the date of Adi Shankara

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 07:11:37 CST 2010

What are Adi Shankara's commentaries if not the great drama of divine truth
and human thought ? What do you imagine his tours of discussion were like ?
Bollywood ?

Shankara didn't 'leave atman alone' so why should I ?  What would the world
be like if we all did that ? Stop being beastly to me :)

Michael