[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya in October, 2002

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:33:46 CST 2010

Bhaskarji,

Pranaams.  Thanks for highlighting the pitfalls in holding on to irrelevant
things.   Anything in the prakrthi only *seem to exist but not really*.  So
much so it can both be proved and disproved!

When will people understand that only Gurus are important but not their
matams.  Why is it so important to establish the seniority question?  For
what end?

Mayavaramji was very right in saying that it is for the two Matadhipathis to
settle it among themselves and it is not for their followers who are more
interested in aathmagnyaanam than matam ownership.

Regards,
Anbu