[Advaita-l] Fwd: {UnitedHinduFront} Judicial imposition of Muslim law on Hindu girl - darkest day in India’s Legal History

balu davey baludavey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:58:56 CST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: balu davey <baludavey at gmail.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2010 07:27
Subject: Re: {UnitedHinduFront} Judicial imposition of Muslim law on Hindu
girl - darkest day in India’s Legal History
To: Sudhir-Architect <arsudhirkumar at gmail.com>

Pranams. People shed crocodile tears over conversions and Religious
fundamentalism which may lead to terrorism. What average person in India
needs are food,shelter and knowledge;while first two are for the body  the
third requisite   knowlede is for blissful living which is poles apart from
animality.True and compassionate Gurus start Hostels to take care of the
first two and Shatralyas for the third requisite. They proclaim that only
after meeting the bare miimum  requisites one can proceed for the third one
i.e., knowledge. One such attempt is made by Poojya Swamiji Dayanandaji
Maharaj. When His Holiness launched AIM for seva (All India Movement for
Seva) His message was clear - just helping the navenots with the basic
necessities  to begin with and  to   AIM at imparting  knowledge including
Self Knowledge.It is really difficult for an average person to dive fully in
such movement/s; but one can really play second fiddle to His Holiness,
spearheading such a Good Movement,  with donations and involvement to the
extent  possible.   2010/1/9 Sudhir-Architect <arsudhirkumar at gmail.com>

baludavey

--
baludavey