[Advaita-l] information on purvamimamsa

Varadaraja Sharma rishyasrunga at rediffmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:17:43 CST 2010

Radhe Krishna

I am new to studying advaita vedanta.  I read the posts in archives.  I have noted that to understand advaita Vedanta, it would be helpful if one also gets a grasp of purva mimamsa.  The views of some of the members were contrary to this view.  I hope there may have been discussions on purva mimamsa earlier in the list.  If the link of such discussions could be provided, it would be helpful to me and other members who are likely interested to go through those discussions.

Radhe Krishna