[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya in October, 2002

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 11:13:19 CST 2010

Dear Shri Varadaraja Sharma,
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasuevaya,

Thank you for telling the forum that Nrsimha Bharati Swamiji attained Mahasamadhi in 1879. What makes you think that the information given in the book History of Vijayanagara, which was published in 1909, ie. 30 (=1909 - 1879) years after the passing away of the Swamiji, has been concocted?.  Did I or anybody say that the late Swamiji himself personally passed on that information to the author of the book "History of Vijayanagara" in 1909? Do you also think that the author of that book could not have met the Swamiji 30 years before the book was published? Please stop ridiculing people without ascertaining facts.
Why are you silent about king Suhanva's copper inscription?
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasuevaya