[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya in October, 2002

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 09:19:36 CST 2010

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasuevaya,
That the Jinavijaya has been destroyed is substantiated by circumstantial evidence and I have given the reasons. If you do not pay attention to the circumstantial evidence I have no problem.. Don't forget that it was you who first talked about the Jinavijaya, .without knowing that Jinavijaya had been mentioned in literature prior to the concoction of the AIT by Max Muller. .
Again it was you and not me who talked about Chitsukha, without proving or disproving anything. Now you are trying to evade the issue.
I talked about king Sudhanva's copper inscription and not carbon inscription as you mention. You are choosing to remain silent on that now. What type of scholarship is this to ignore vital evidences? If you challenge the claim of the Dwarka Math, one of the four main Sankara maths, it is incumbent on you to substantiate what you say.
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya.
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya