[Advaita-l] How to begin studying Advaita Vedanta : post 1 of 3

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 11:00:16 CST 2010

Here is a digression, which I hope you will allow. Govindacharya is from Kashmir. This is news to me and I do not contest this. I understand that Bhartrihari was  Govindacharya's son and that Bhartrihari spent his last days in Gangawar. I also understand that one of the sons of Govindacharya ruled in Ujjain. Can you kindly let me know if you have any information on these two things related to Govindacharya?
Regards,
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya