[Advaita-l] Sarada Chatuh sati or Sarada Chatucchati

Satish Arigela satisharigela at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 09:33:08 CST 2010

The text of this work along with a translation can be found in late S K Ramachandra Rao's book Tantric Practices in SriVidya

The Sharada 400 is a work on Srividya and it tries to correlate shankara's advaita with shrIvidya rituals..though the connection looks somewhat artificial.

On an aside I find the title a bit strange... It sounds something similar to "Shaiva practices in Shaiva Agama" . How else can shrIvidya be other than tAntrik in its outlook?