[Advaita-l] Ego, Mind and Body of a Jnani

Sriram Sharma prahladadasa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:36:55 CDT 2010

Respected Shri Balasubramaniam,

Thanks for your reply. I gladly accept the apologies. I also take back the
mud-slinging allegation in my last email. We do say things, but when it is
taken back, we can make up perfectly. The list is only about ideas and not
about what individual people do. If any of my posts are not to-the-point or
are violating list policies, I kindly ask senior members/moderators to
inform me.

I do understand the frustration, as this is an unmoderated list, and as it
can be pushed to levels. I thought that bringing out and discussing
pramANa-s from our AcAryas would help everyones' understanding. I am totally
self-made myself have learned very little. Our family traditionally being
not associated with any mutts, I have had very little opportunity to learn
from the gurus there. I did find the list quite educational and informative.

In any case, we can continue the discussions.

Hari Smaranam.

SS

> Sorry, if I misundertood anything. You have my apologies.
>
> But do realize that one very rabid Hare Krishna (not saying you are one)
in