[Advaita-l] The Human aspect of Jnanis - 5 (Concluded)

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:33:01 CDT 2010

Pranams!

Two objections to 2.
a. That Atman transcends all concepts & qualities is a view
b. Why is it necessary that 'The Truth' requires Atman to be what Advaita
claims? Maybe it is a 'mayavadi delusion'.

And b. is the reason I asked my original question - please see my reply to
Sri Subrahmanian's reply to see what I mean.

Regards, Mahesh