[Advaita-l] anya devata and mayavadam

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:00:00 CDT 2010

Thanks Jaladar Vyas for answering the question on anya devata and
mayavadam asat sastram (also Vidyasankar and Subrahmanyan). Venkatesh,
please cool down. We are living in a society and will get influenced
by different views. I have been worshipping Vishnu and Sankara from
childhood. He is not anyone's property. Though I have been associated
with vaishnavas, I have defended Sankara and Advaitam as evidenced
from my posts all over the net. I like and respect selfless devotees
irrespective of their philosophical outlook.