[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jun 6 10:36:13 CDT 2010

Dr. Piyali Palit

I am a professor in the Dept. of Philosophy, Jadavpur University, Kolkata,
West Bengal, India. I am keen to learn more from the postings by scholars in
traditional Advaita Vedanta from this group. I have done Ph.D in Sanskrit and
Acarya in Advaita Vedanta.

Hari Om.

Jinandra Doss M

I have attending Study classes organised by Vedanta Academy, Pune at Chennai.
It has given good insight into Vedanta. I would like to further strengthen
my understanding

Nageshwara Sharma

I am a Smartha brahmin hailing from Hyderabad. I am 36 years old, but never
understood the deep meaning of our traditions. Of late, there is a desire to
understand the rich heritage and culture of Smartha Brahmins. More than that,
I want to put them in practice in my daily life.