[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 18 04:52:26 CDT 2010

I would not have been surprised.  I
would have only included it in my presentation and asked a further
question:
How does SSS explain the Bhashya vAkya containing the word 'samskAra
vashAt'?

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I didnot know that you are quoting my parama guruji's works based on
unconfirmed & incomplete information...Anyway, you can ask your friend who
read Kannada Vakya to you over phone...Sri SSS has written a clarification
to your above doubt also.  But before reading his works & clarifications,
it is better to come out of the prejudice that whatever Sri SSS writes at
foot note goes against bhAshya..FYI, in most of the foot notes he gives
the justification for his views from prasthAna traya bhAshya...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar