[Advaita-l] (no subject)

SIVAKUMAR sivanr8010 at bsnl.in
Thu Mar 25 18:35:38 CDT 2010

Dear Andreas,
You are quite right The problem has been haunting many But our AchAryAs have already given logical and intellectually satisfying answers for it For example you can refer to the conversation on the problem by the Jeevanmukta Jagdguru Sri Chandrasekhara BhArati SwAmikal in the title 'Dialogues with the Master' available from Sringeri sarada Peethom.

---- Milarepa <milarepa at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello Andreas:

The question of free will is one that I've pondered for a long time. I'm not new to Advaita but this is still a part of the teaching that I haven't resolved for myself.

Mark