[Advaita-l] The Treatment of Avidya in Advaita - Part 1

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon May 3 05:36:52 CDT 2010

I was only trying to show what implications could be drawn from his above
words and one of them is that ' a reader has ended up with doubts after
reading my article.'  And doubts are always a result of not comprehending
a text or speech. Is that not true?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Not necessarily!!  A doubt cannot be always the result of not
comprehending what is written or said!!  I may doubt the very (poor)
understanding of the originator of these texts and speeches (in this case
your article) based on clear & solid understanding of the contrary
siddhAnta.  I am sure, it is with that type of 'doubt'(doubting your
understanding of the siddhAnta) sAvitri mAtAji written that mail.   So,
your assumption on non-comprehension here is utterly baseless.

Hari hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar