[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu May 13 01:31:40 CDT 2010

Raghav

Sri Gurubhyo Namah
My name is Raghavender Rao Ganti, and i am a follower of
Sringeri and Kanchi matam. I am devoted to the supreme mother Lalith Tripura
Sundari. would like to get a better understanding of advita which is the
ultimate goal of human life. We are dravidas originally from Kumbakonam but
settled in Andhra Desa for a few centuries.

Akshay Peshwe

I am Akshay Peshwe, 20 years of age, from Pune. I am of rgvedik brAhmaNa
lineage. Although I personally side with nyAya thought currently, I have
been fascinated by AV and seek to comprehend it in ways it has been
propounded by teachers before SaMkarAcArya. It is an honour for me to
participate here and to provide whatever little I can from my external but
non-contradictory viewpoint.