[Advaita-l] avasthAtraya

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 13:14:42 CDT 2010

Dear friends,

While the experts will respond to the query may I add an additional query by asking is it not that generally theĀ  "Vichara" (ie. the preview} comes first and then comes he "Prakriya" (ie. the activity)) and then at the last step comes the "Pariksha" (ie. the review).

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya