[Advaita-l] Adwaita and God

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 01:36:17 CDT 2010

Dear Srikantaji,

Thank you for telling about you.  I hope we will be able to exchange our views on Indian philosophy in future.

Lord Rama, in the Treta yuga,  told Hanuman  that if one wishes to read only one Upanishad then that should be Mandukya. This shows his importance of Mandukya . The discourse on the Bhagavad Gita was given by Lord Krishna towards the fag end of the Dwapara yuga . Today if it is possible to ask Lord Rama then my guess is that he would probably  advise one to read the Bhagavad Gita,  if one wants to read only one book.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya