[Advaita-l] Questions on Mayavada,

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 02:46:00 CST 2010

Dear Srikantaji,

What proof do you have  to say that Jainism preceded Buddhism? Please do not make wrong statement. Understand?

 I said in a letter, just sent a little while before to the group, that Dharmakaya is the third body the truth body and is achieved when Shunyata is achieved. It is also called the Buddha mind or the Buddha awareness (ie. Bodhakaya). When Shunyata is achieved only awareness remains.

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya