[Advaita-l] Brahmin census

sriram nagaraj sriram_photon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 11:57:23 CST 2010

Namaste Sri Srikanta,

I would like to thank you for taking up the study of Sama Veda, which Sri Krishna identified himself with in the Srimad Bhagavad Gita. As Brahmins, it is the duty to learn and preserve the Vedas. Although I have obtained the valuable human birth in a Krishna Yajur Veda family, it has been a few generations now since my family has engaged in Vedic study. I hope Isvara blesses me also with the opportunity to learn the Krishna Yajur Veda.

Namaste,
Sriram Nagaraj

--The inner Light illuminates our minds--