[Advaita-l] gItA bhaashhya sudhaa bindavaH - 27

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 11:01:46 CST 2010

Namaste Sri Ramakrishna ji,

It is owing to your keen interest in the Bhagavadgita Bhashya and in the
cause of making the 'sudhAbindu-s' available to the saadhaka community that
you took the pains to collect the original Telugu compilation, match them
with the standard English translation and present the collection to this
forum on an instalment basis.

I especially recall that afternoon when you showed me that voluminous Telugu
Book and read out portions of the 'sudhA bindu-s' at the sannidhi of Sri
Sureshwaracharya at Sringeri which marked the genesis of this presentation.

I request you to make available the entire file in pdf form after you make
the collection error-free and have it uploaded in the website of this List.
This collection is a very useful mananam tool for it gives the reader in one
place a bird's eye view of the entire GitaashAstra.

अद्वैतामृतवर्षिणीं  भगवतीं अष्टादशाध्यायिनीम् ।
अम्ब त्वां अनुसन्दधामि भगवद्गीते भवद्वेषिणीम् ।।

Best regards,
subrahmanian.v