[Advaita-l] Questions on Mayavada by Krishna

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 09:22:38 CDT 2010

I was waiting to see if anyone responds to name calling before continuing to
post and am pleased to see this from Sri Jaladhar. . My parents are staunch
advaitins, though not as knowledgeable as scholars here. But sraddha enables
them to answer essential philosophical questions in simple terms and more
importantly face dualities of the world with resonable sama and detachment.
They respect other acharyas and devotees while noting the differences.

BTW, thanks to Subrahmanian, Vidyasankar and Jaladhar for the posts. I agree
with some, have explanations for other and questions on the rest -  will
write later when ready to.