[Advaita-l] pUrvajas' karma / pApa & our burden

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Sep 2 00:45:48 CDT 2010

If other Jeeva-s are the Bhokta and Papa Karta Jeeva is not Bhokta this is
wrong because it is against law of Karma.

praNAms
Hare krishna

This is what exactly the case what I was talking in 'Ashlesha bali'...had
'pApa' karta jeeva suffered the phala by itself, another jeeva in his
dynasty would have not suffered at all...So strictly speaking, there is no
question of 'fresh' & chronic suffering by another jeeva in the generation
due to pApa kArya that has been committed by his ancestors some 3-4
generations back!!  This is just like the verdict 'hang the grandson for
the murder committed by his grand father some 100 years back' :-))

Kindly see shankara bhAshya on 'akrutAbhyAgama & kruta vipraNAsha'.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar