[Advaita-l] Veda Sabha on 19th September 2010 at Hyderabad

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Sep 17 00:14:21 CDT 2010

I am happy to inform you the details of the 6th Bhagyanagar Veda Sabha to
be
held at Sankara Matham, Nallakunta, Hyderabad

praNAms Respected Sri Siva Senani Nori prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks a lot for the information...I think ghana type recitation is
possible only in  saMhitaa portion ..I think they would recite AraNyaka &
upanishad maNtra-s in mUla... I've seen those CD-s, it is really good
prabhuji.  But IMHO  the speed of recitation is bit high due to that
saNdhi vAkya-s, alpa prANa, mahA prANa-s  are not clearly audible
...thanks again for your kind help prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar