[Advaita-l] The Jnani's feeling of physical pain

Br. Pranipata Chaitanya pranipata at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:57:16 CDT 2010

Hari Om Shri Vidyasankarji, Pranaams!

The body breathes, sees, touches, etc., and the normal functions of the
prakrti are said to be superimposed on the Self the Atman which is not
acting.

Why should one fix a nose to a jnAni just because the body is breathing,
cover it with a skin because the body react to touch etc., is the point in
question.

In Shri Guru Smriti,
Br. Pranipata Chaitanya