[Advaita-l] madhyagam as a verb

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 01:07:05 CDT 2011

Actually, they are adjectives describing the noun paramparaa, as have to be both
madhyamaam and madhyagaam. Sri Srikanta's 'verbal sense' is alien to Sanskrit.
We do have the equivalent of verbs derived from nouns (as in Googling, to search
for something on the internet, derived from the name of the firm Google Inc.,
which provides this service) like putrAyati (treats [disciples] like a son).

Regards
N. Siva Senani