[Advaita-l] madhyamam/madhyamam

Ajit Krishnan ajit.krishnan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:11:45 CDT 2011

namaste,

> . gain ,on the offensive.Is this a forum for discussing religious topics
> for interaction or a forum for assault?If some thing has to be said
> just for the heck of it,hold it there!

I'm trying to be neutral and even-handed in this response:

You've been at this thread for a while now, repeating your arguments
again and again. However, in my opinion, you have yet to convince
anyone. If you are well versed in vyAkaraNa, I would say that your
presentation and communication skills need serious work -- because I
(and others) are totally unable to understand your points. You might
be a vyAkaraNa shiromaNi, but your posts come across as being devoid
of basic vyAkaraNa knowledge.

Please keep this in mind before you respond -- writing another massive
missive in your current style will not help matters. You need to find
a different approach. The current one isn't working, and it is
frustrating to see the massive communication gap. If I were alone in
my predicament, I would remain quiet. However, every other participant
in this thread seems to be having the same problem.

bhavadiiyaH,

   ajit