[Advaita-l] मुद्राराक्षसः

Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi kaupeenavanta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 03:11:57 CDT 2011

Namaste,

I hope a major section of members of this august mailing list may not be
interested in a context where advita philosophy or His Holiness Adi Shankara
is abused / accused.

Learned members,

I have been a part of such discussions previously, but I did respond to them
without any malice. There are some instances which made me 'antarmukhi'.

All that I need to question is, what should we do when acharya Adi Shankara
himself is been tried to be defamed.

Our conviction is this is impossible.

Best Regards

Prasad Kadambi