[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Swaroop R Sharma

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Apr 16 12:28:00 CDT 2011

I am a student of Advaita Vedanta. I was privileged to study Advaita
Vedanta and other necessary Shashtras in a traditional Gurukula System for
a period of Six years. I have also undergone training in Yajurveda and
have completed samhita of Yajurveda. I have also undergone training in
Yoga sutras (Vyasa Bhashya). All my studies were in the medium of
Sanskrit.  I have now taken up PhD from university of Mysore, trying to
study the Tri-guna concept from a psychological perspective. Also working
in a reputed college in Bangalore, teaching soft skills and Indian
Psychology.