[Advaita-l] Sreemath Hariharapura

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:02:59 CDT 2011

Dear Suniji,

With great hesitation, I'm responding to a couple of points below. I'm at a loss to understand
why you think that there are elders of Kumbhakonam Matha who are separate from the elders
of Kanchi Matha. I'm also at a loss to understand why you think Sringeri Matha has given up
its tradition that Sankara Bhagavatpada was born during the reign of Vikrama (no matter which
king this Vikrama may be identified with, by different people).

Regards,
Vidyasankar