[Advaita-l] CD gauDapADIya kArikA

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:59:03 CDT 2011

Namaste

Swami Paramarthananda has taken extensive classes on the MandukyopaniShad
along with the kArikA-s for some 80 hours.  In this process all the mantras
of this Upanishad and each and every kArikA have been chanted, as and when
they  are taken up, sequentially, for explanation.  Every time the Swami
chants first and this is followed by the students there repeating.

I have not heard of any CD which contains just the chanting of the Upanishad
mantras and the kArikA-s.

The above classes, in English, in MP3 format, are available for purchase at
the ShAstraprakAshikA Trust, Chennai.  It is an investment worth making.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v