[Advaita-l] nAstika mata (bauddha mata) khaNDana in rAmAyaNa

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:56:51 CDT 2011

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 16:51, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> Kindly read about the behaviour of Buddhist Monks. Your opinion will
> change.
>
> I heard they did same bad things in North Sri Lanka on the Tamil Hindu
> daughters.
>
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> I cannot read the link..but anyway, we cannot make a 'general' conclusion
> from the exceptional cases.. For that matter there is no shortage of
> charlatans among  hindu monks:-))

Please, Read the original and see what jAbAlI was saying to shrI rAma in
108th sarga. And then you may realize that the reply of rAma was correct.
Showing too much modesty towards a person who teaches(and thus forces)
selfishness and other bad qualities is not a good thing.
There is no use of abusing persons. Testing will reveal that no one is
pure(even one who criticized). So, leave that. We all know that.
And for philosophies, we must test them to get the purest. If bauddha-matam
teaches what jAbAlI was trying to propagate then it's bad. If not, then no
cries. So, first read original.