[Advaita-l] Chidabhasa and Ishwara

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 10:42:00 CDT 2011

A gentle pointer to other readers. There is no savaraNadeergha sandhi here. While grammar is not out of bounds on this list, I hope incorrect grammar would be avoided. Panini does not favour descriptive lables like savarNadeergha sandhi, but many pandits say there is something called a saralaadeSasandhi at work here. The names differ across regions, but the effect remains the same: the parusha 't' of chit gets replaced by the sarala 'd'.

Regards
N. Siva Senani