[Advaita-l] About samsara

Sumitha Ramachandran sumitha.rama at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 06:14:04 CDT 2011

Namaste.

A secret  (silent) answer for a loud question like the one below was answered by Abhinava Vidya Theertha Mahaswamigal to a spiritual aspirant thus:

Dhosha Dhrushtya Muhur Muhur

At His Holy Feet,
sumitha

 In advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org, Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at ... Wrote :
Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] About samsara
 I sincerely think, the REAL & serious  sAdhana with the 'teekshNata'
(intensity) & ( ananyA chinta)  for the mOksha  is miserably lacking in
the sAdhana of most of the saMsAri-s like us. I dont know how many of us
ready to straightaway leave our saMsAra when bhagavan appeared and offered
us instantaneous mOksha :-))  I dont know when we are going to get that
REAL vairAgya to do any meaningful sAdhana.
Just thinking aloud!!
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

praNAms