[Advaita-l] Is Isvara paramartika?

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 07:24:28 CDT 2011

PranAms
This is an appropriate rebuttal to some commonly held misconceptions about the "falsity" of Ishwara's "existence" in some Advaita seekers - have dwelt on this at some length on my blog - a few of which may be of interest to some.

1. http://www.adi-shankara.org/2007/02/srshti-we-cognize-is-in-perfect-order.html
2. http://www.adi-shankara.org/2008/04/ishwara-and-brahman.html
3. http://www.adi-shankara.org/2007/09/does-advaita-consider-ishwara-real-or.html
4. http://www.adi-shankara.org/2008/03/ishwara-and-advaita.html