[Advaita-l] Why are not we liberated?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 07:27:59 CDT 2011

Vishyji PraNAms

It is simple, immediate and yet profound truth - The very subject seeker is the sought - The recognition of I am that what I am longing for takes clear understanding and constant shifting of attention from dissipating objectification process to that because of which even the objects are revealed or known. In the process all objects are recognized as vibhuuti of the Lord - Nay of myself. Iswara as though merged as Me - no paaramaarthika/vyaavahaarika differentiation. It is Me and my vibhuuti nothing else.

with Best wishes
Sadananda