[Advaita-l] Gayatri mantra

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 02:33:25 CDT 2011

Namaste,
////The word "Dhiyoyonah"is formed by two words,"Dhi+Yonah.//
With due respects to your age i would like to state that you confuse yourself and confuse others withyour "vyAkaraNa sAstra".Even the meaning of gAyatri mantra is wrong....IMHOregs,sriram

Mr.sriram,let there be temperance in your speech.Doesnot matter if you state something wrongly.How doyou know my age to give me respect.I donot care for it.What do you know about "vyakarana"?It seems by the way you write, you are unfit to discuss Advaita.The confusion is within you.You accept what others say without verifying yourself.
N.Srikanta.