[Advaita-l] dravya shakti

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:11:50 CDT 2011

One possibly helpful quick reference:

A few months ago Sri Anand Hudli ji had written a detailed post on the
'kriyAdvaitam', 'dravyAdvaitam' , etc. of the Bhagavatam (PrahlAdacharitram)
will find it in the archives.

Another thought that could be relevant to the topic is:

In the SrIlalaitAsahasranAma there are two names:

चिच्छक्तिश्चेतनारूपा  (jnAna, and kriyA shakti-s )
जडशक्तिर्जडात्मिका   (dravya shakti)
The first one is the Chetana dRk, the Seer/observer
The other is the entire seen, inert world: dRshya

Regards,
subrahmanian.v