[Advaita-l] Gita 15.18: bhaktajanAH, kavayaH and kaavyaadiShu

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:24:19 CDT 2011

This is just to add that Madhusudana Saraswati has quoted another verse
along with the one cited by him from the Raghuvamsham.  I do not know if
that verse also is from the same source.

Also, bhAsa, who preceded even kAlidAsa, could also have used the term
'puruShottamaH' in any of his kAvya-s.  That way there could be this
'prasiddhi' too.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v